Here is a webinar I presented for ACRL University Libraries Section Professional Development Committee on the ways to make the best use of your time to accomplish your big, important goals.
The presentation PowerPoint is available here.
Here are some related posts I wrote.
- Habits vs The Grind: learn to create good habits and replace bad ones. Habits help put us in the right mindset to get work done.
- Morning and Evening Routines: these routines help us to start and end our day productively. Routines can also be used to do the mundane tasks we have to do every day.
- Better To Do Lists: make better to do and project lists and be more productive.
- Managing Distractions: distractions are everywhere, especially in the digital age. Here are some tips to stop distractions and stay focused.
- Being a Pro: now that you are ready to be more productive, to do meaningful work, you need to learn to be a pro.